Thursday, November 27, 2008

4UR 3rd time!

The 4UR!!!




Morning's are the prettiest time of day!



This is Buster, Kate (other wrangler) and I are fighting over him.

My other favorite, Rio...(notice the sheds)


Still trying to figure out the blog thing, so mine isn't as organized as the pro's yet. I have to share some beautiful pictures from this past year at the ranch. Thank you to all of you that came out to visit me! It is such a special place, it meant alot that you all wanted to know learn about this part of my life.

4 comments:

valumama said...

yay, I am so happy you are sharing pictures again!

Ashcraft Family said...

Ashlee-I think you are blogging wonderfully! What outstanding pictures! Thanks for sharing. What a dream!!Email me at joeashcraft@comcast.net if you want to be invited to our blog. We are private.

maayo_kaayo said...

Ashlee, hip hip hooray! I accidently found out you have new "stuff" on your blog... what great "stuff"!!! I'm so glad I had this accident! You've got a great blog going! The pictures are awesome! I think you should submit the one (you might think I'm meaning the gorgeous sky/backlit cloud pic) to a calendar company. No. I'm talking you, singin' on top of Ol' Hilo on top of Ol' SanJuans. Love It! Of course I need a hard copy of that one! Soooo many comments, do you mind? Buster seems a great guy. He's quite a big boy, isn't he? What a sport. Another fantastic picture. Wow. I see the sheds! I'm glad you shared so much of 4UR in so many ways with all of us. Thanks! We love loving what you love!

milissa said...

Ashlee, what an amazing place you have! I would love to hear more about it. What do you do with the horses? How do you adopt them out? Your view is to die for! Can't waite to see more. Be sure and write about the photos, they are stunning!